18 January 2015

My Top Pick Movies 2014

I have slightly different taste in movies compared to people at my age. I guess I am quite in the ‘boring person’ side since people usually show no interest in finishing my favourite movies. Haha.. anyway, it doesn’t mean that the movies aren’t good like The Hunger Games (happen to be one of my favourites) or The Maze Runner but they portray more deeply about life which people usually left hanging on the shelves.

So here are some movies that I really-really recommend everyone to watch, for no reason. Haha. Excuse me because I am bored. :p

The Good Lie






'If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together'-African Proverb

What If


Silver Linings Playbook

Oh I love these duo

The Perks of being a Wallflower

'We accept the love we think we deserve' - The Perks of Being a Wallflower
I love Emma Watson's hair in this movie!


...the list is endless but these are my top pick for 2014. I watched them at least twice and I will never watched a movie twice if I do not like the story. Have any of you watched these movies before? Do you like it too? :D 

6 comments:

Rungitom said...

I went to see only 1 movie last year. 2014 is the year that I miss many opportunities. :/

beaty said...

speaking of movies, i never spent even once visiting cinema.. d ruma ada lah tingu but bulih kira o

Gaby said...

Rungitom..Hey thanks for stopping by.. I downloaded all these movies ba ni..cinema is too much to afford haha...

Gaby said...

beaty...sy download bah ni..hehe...p cinema sy kdg2 sja jg...hehe

Eudora Priscilla said...

Thanks for the suggestions! Ngam time boring2 ini haha

Gaby said...

haha...naa skg la masa pling ngam mau bermuvie muvi klu kamu... :D sbelum sibuk kana posting...