21 April 2017

No auto-tune, just pure TALENT

Sometimes, I wish I was born in the 1950s (well, that would make me my father's sister. Wakakak). How awesome it would be to be a teenager around the time that my favorite old bands were at their peak!

Actually there's nothing wrong with new musics, I just.....not really into them. The rap, hip hop and all, urghhhh it kills me. I have serious love for oldies and classic rock, I practically grew up with The Beatles, Carpenters, Queen, Bee Gees, Eagles and many-many more and I love them all equally I would kill to go to their concerts. Kidding.

Anyway, these are some of my favourites, I listen to them at least ten times a day and I never get bored. lol.

1. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

The best, the best, the best!!!

2. Somebody to love by Queen 


3. Crazy by Aerosmith



4. Cryin' by Aerosmith


5. Amazing by Aerosmith


6. You're so vain by Carly Simons


7. Don't Give Up On Us by David Soul



8. I started a joke by Bee Gees


9. Crying in the rain by The Everly Brothers


10. Put your head on my shoulder by Paul Anka



There goes some of my favourites. The products of pure talent, hard work and genuine emotions, things that I couldn't find in nowadays musics.

No comments: