17 April 2017

The Book Depository Review

If you ask me the one thing I never regret spending my money on, it would be books.

So, when my sister told me about Book Depository site and the free postage it offers, I didn't think twice. FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE including my country Malaysia! I was intrigued!

I find it very difficult most times to find website that offers shipping to Malaysia, let alone free delivery, so don't judge me for being OVERLY EXCITED about this! :D

Anyway, I spent 2 days browsing the website before I finally had the courage to place my order. Everything sounds too good to be true, and I don't fancy spending my hard earned money on cheating website! 

So, here's the advantages of TBD based on my 2 days of 'browsing session':
1. Free delivery worldwide
2. No minimum purchase - delivery is always FREE regardless of the number of books you buy!
3. Books are not overly priced
4. The collections are HUGE! I could die of excitement lol

I decided to buy When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit by Judith Kerr as a trial, but after about 2 weeks, I still didn't hear a word from the post office guy that I decided to send them an email.

I asked them the whereabouts of my book only to be informed that they are not able to track it anywhere. So, they sent out a new one for me, no fuss at all!

However, I am still waiting for it to arrive, I'll keep you guys updated later :D

No comments: