31 December 2014

Happy Last Day of 2014!

So today is the last day of 2014 and here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, scrolling endlessly at random things people wrote about, like ‘how bullshit it is to make a New Year’s resolution because you are still gonna stay the same’ and our newly announced examination results.

Anyway, 2014 has been very good to me the whole year, although there are a lot of things I am constantly mad at, I have many more things to thank for at this moment.

I really want to write about my cliché ‘New Year Resolution’ but I read it somewhere that goals should not be announced publicly, because it will take away all our motivation to make it true. I kinda believed it, you know, learning it the hard way. Haha..


 So, happy last day of 2014 and enjoy the moment. Remember, don’t let others know your 2015 goals, or you will suffer another more year of not achieving anything! *Ketuk mija*
 :D

No comments: